RE: CORRECTION -- Re: next WebCGM telecon 22-dec?

From: Cruikshank, David W <david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:08:42 -0800
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "Thierry Michel" <tmichel@w3.org>, "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>, "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

It's not our WG internal request I'm talking about.  During our telecon
with Janet and Carol I heard something about the organizationa going out
with requests to their member companies for testimonials.

I've working our testimonial through the process here at Boeing.. I just
expected to be formally asked for one from W3C or OASIS.

Thx...dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com