Re: ISSUE-4: There is no spoon

On Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 5:01:54 PM, Stuart wrote:

> [...]

Only if it bends.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/track/issues/4
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Matrix

    Boy: Do not try to bend the spoon; that's impossible.
         Instead, only try to realize the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Boy: There is no spoon.
    Neo: There is no spoon?
    Boy: Then you will see, it is not the spoon that bends,
         it is only yourself.

In other news, I spoke to Dean on IRC and he fixed the problem that was preventing the WebCGM WG using tracker for issues (it already worked for actions).

Hence these tests. Tracker is correctly picking up these emails and linking them from the relevant page.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG