Re: Action Item: Re: Draft Minutes From Today's PF Call

On Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 9:01:23 AM, Kentarou Fukadu wrote:

KF> Hi,

KF> I asked Asakawa-san (Chieko) to review WebCGM last week.
KF> She might have time to review it this week and next week.
KF> When I got result from her, I'll send it to this ML.

Fukada-san,

Has Asakawa-san made a review of the WebCGM 2.0 document? The WebCGM WG is meeting this week in Cologne, Germany to review last call comments,so it would be very helpful if the WAI PF review could be made available while we are meeting.

KF> Best regards,
KF> ---
KF> Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
KF> Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan