Re: highlight method needs clarification

Here is a proposal for the new highlighting wording. Is this better?

highlight
    Highlights a collection of Application Structures (APSs). WebCGM
    allows for highlighting of APSs using the IRI fragment syntax. The
    highlight method provides a way for WebCGM script writers to
    highlight APSs in the same way a IRI fragment would. The exact
    rendering method for highlighting is viewer dependent. It must be
    noted that the inheritance of highligth differs from the
    inheritance of Style Properties. Unlike a Style Property, a
    child's state value of false cannot override a parent's state
    value of true (i.e., false implies inherit). When compared with
    Style Properties, highlighting can be seen as two states only:
    highlight (true) or inherit (false). Highlighting is not defined
    for WebCGMPicture nodes or XML Metadata nodes.

    Parameters
        nodes of type WebCGMNodeList
            A WebCGMNodeList of APP_STRUCTURE_NODEs to highlight.

        state of type boolean
            A true value will highlight the nodes, whereas false will
            remove the highlight.

    Return value
        No return value.

    Exceptions
        No exceptions.

--
Regards,
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.