namespace URI and related

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:45:42 -0600
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

All,

I have noticed a spec detail that we should have a look at next week, and
confirm or adjust.  Have a look here [1],

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-webcgm20-20060623/WebCGM20-XCF.html#namespace

The namespace URI (and its simple de-reference document), DTD location,
etc, certainly work for WebCGM implementations (as current implementations
prove).  But we should confirm (or adjust):  is it the appropriate
formulation for a "joint" standard such the collaborative OASIS-W3C WebCGM?