Re[2]: agenda for the upcoming F2F meeting.

The timetable will be one topic of discussion and affirmation.  Looking at
the Charter milestones [1], we were 1-2 months late when compared to the LC
steps at the beginning, but I believe we can reduce that to no more than a
couple weeks late for the CR/PR steps.

For example, we should basically be able to have the August 15 milestone
done by the end of the meeting or shortly thereafter -- as Benoit says,
CGMO TC members include 4 mature implementations, and there is lots of
their activity on the test suites.  (Five implementations counting the
static-only one of Auto-trol.)

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/webcgm-charter.html#milestones