Re: dial-in during WebCGM WG meeting?

I was probably unclear earlier...

At 12:13 PM 8/13/2006 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>At 12:41 PM 8/13/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>
>>Lofton,
>>
>>If you do need a Zakim slot, let me know the exact time slot and I will
>>reserve with Amy. (The reservation must be done 48h before the call).
>
>Okay.

As it stands now, I think we should go with Dave's offer, that will allow a
toll-free number in all locations, and doesn't require preliminary set up.

However, the final choice should await on Dieter's research, whether it
involves any problems of its own (having to do with hotel, outgoing calls,
hotel toll-free charges, etc.)  Hopefully we can have this by Monday
afternoon, which is the 48 hour window for Zakim requests.