RE: dial-in during WebCGM WG meeting?

Dave,

Thanks for that offer.  So far, it looks like the best option.  It is a
might be slightly unconventional by W3C custom, but on the other hand it
seems typical that WGs meet in someone's facility, where hotel-switchboard
extortion is not an issue.

Dieter -- can you arrange a speaker phone?  Can you get an answer about
whether the hotel charges for outgoing toll-free calls (and ... is it a
onetime charge like 1-2 Euro, or is it time metered?)

-Lofton.