W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > August 2006

WebCGM WG teleconference - 03 August 2006

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 12:48:56 -0600
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060805123256.03207300@localhost>
To: <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>



The minutes of the teleconference are located at:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html

And available as text below:

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                   WebCGM Working Group Teleconference
                               3 Aug 2006

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/0013.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Lofton, Deiter, Dave_C, Benoit

    Regrets
           Don, Chris, Thierry

    Chair
           Lofton

    Scribe
           Stuart

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]roll call 11:00am EDT, membership, agenda
          2. [6]routine WG business
          3. [7]LC comments
          4. [8]Implementation, CR, and TS topics
      * [9]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

roll call 11:00am EDT, membership, agenda

routine WG business

    Next week there will be a TC telecon.

    LH: the w3c site seems to be very slow

LastCall comments

    LH: has sent out text to address Steven Pembertons comment.

    (general consesus is that it looks good)

    <scribe> ACTION: Thierry to update the resoulutions document
    [recorded in
    [10]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

      [10] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

    <scribe> ACTION: Thierry to reply to Steven Pemberton [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action02

    <lofton>
    [12]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/000
    1

      [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/0001

    LH: sombody needs to draft some clarified wording to describe the
    wording of the hilight method

    <scribe> ACTION: Benoit will clarify the explaination of how the
    highlight method works. [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action03]

      [13] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action03

    [14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/000
    1

      [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/0001

Implementation, CR, and TS topics

    we will need to have at least 2 passes on each new to 2.0 features

    we need to have 2 passes for the 9 changed object behaviors tests

    we also need 2 passes on the new text on path test or this feature
    will need to be removed from 2.0

    LH: now has a static 01 test result matrix ready to go.

    We need to make sure we have example implementations of all of the
    vendors available at the face to face meeting.

    <scribe> ACTION: DaveC will contact the vendors to make sure that
    Chris has access to the latest and greatest viewers for the face to
    face meeting. [recorded in
    [15]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action04]

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action04

    Vendors should respond prior to the TC telecon

    <scribe> ACTION: DaveC needs to remind people that the TC telecon is
    next wednesday and that it is extremely important the the vendors
    are present [recorded in
    [16]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action05]

      [16] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action05

    LH: we need to ensure that the vendors that are not part of the
    working group will be available during part of the meeting
    ... we should have the zakim bridge available if possible to include
    the vendors during apropriate parts of the meeting while looking at
    implemetation results during the face to face meeting.

    LH: we need to know the implementation results from the static01 and
    dynamic01 tests ASAP.
    ... the results should be pass, fail, or partial

    <scribe> ACTION: Lofton will send a message to the vendors to
    provide test results by the 18th of August. [recorded in
    [17]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action06]

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action06

    LH: Next telecon will be next week

    <lofton>
    [18]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Group/scribing-guidelines.h
    tml

      [18] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Group/scribing-guidelines.html

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Benoit will clarify the explaination of how the
    highlight method works. [recorded in
    [19]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action03]
    [NEW] ACTION: DaveC needs to remind people that the TC telecon is
    next wednesday and that it is extremely important the the vendors
    are present [recorded in
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action05]
    [NEW] ACTION: DaveC will contact the vendors to make sure that Chris
    has access to the latest and greatest viewers for the face to face
    meeting. [recorded in
    [21]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action04]
    [NEW] ACTION: Lofton will send a message to the vendors to provide
    test results by the 18th of August. [recorded in
    [22]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action06]
    [NEW] ACTION: Thierry to reply to Steven Pemberton [recorded in
    [23]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]
    [NEW] ACTION: Thierry to update the resoulutions document [recorded
    in [24]http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

      [19] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action03
      [20] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action05
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action04
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action06
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action02
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-webcgm-minutes.html#action01

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [25]scribe.perl version 1.127
     ([26]CVS log)
     $Date: 2006/08/05 18:45:16 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [25] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [26] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output
Received on Saturday, 5 August 2006 18:48:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT