From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 3:36 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-03.txt
To: Michael B. Jones <mbj@microsoft.com>, Giridhar Mandyam <
mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com>, Jeff Hodges <jdhodges@google.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jeff Hodges and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hodges-webauthn-registries
Revision:       03
Title:          Registries for Web Authentication (WebAuthn)
Document date:  2019-10-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines IANA registries for W3C Web Authentication
   attestation statement format identifiers and extension identifiers.

The IETF Secretariat

--
Thanks, HTH,

=JeffH