Re: [webauthn] add notion of "enterprise" attestation (#1147)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:58 AM Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
wrote:

> Yes, of course - what I meant to ask is what would be a concrete use case
> for that capability? In what circumstance would an RP need to know the
> identity of an authenticator _before_ registering a credential with it
> (after which it can be identified by the credential ID)?

My understanding from my colleagues is the answer to this is essentially:
in an enterprise environment, for authnr inventory control, etc.

If that answer is incorrect or insufficient the perhaps @Christiaan Brand
<cbrand@google.com> ought to reply....