Re: WebAuthn and Credential Management

Hi, Philippe!

I'm confident that the Credential Management spec isn't going to change
shape at this point. We do intend to split the document into a core
infrastructure spec which will live under the existing shortname, and a
spec for the specific credential types which the document currently
defines. WebAuthn relies entirely on the former, and not at all on the
latter, which is good both because it means your links won't break, and
because the former is solidly baked and shipping ~everywhere.

I can't do that split by Thursday, but republishing the working draft might
be possible. I'm traveling at the moment, and don't have access to my
desktop with the tiny script I used to republish WDs, but I'll try to
remember how it worked well enough to do it from here today. If I can't get
that working, I'll ask you to help. :)

-mike