Re: W3C WebAuthn Recommendation schedule

I largely concur with JBradley & Akshay.

The only items I see in that list that would (possibly) require
accommodation in the WebAuthn API, and/or require new extensions, are..

5. Enterprise Attestation
6. Backup/Recovery
11. caBLE

fyi/fwiw, the "new stuff (so far, AFAIU)" in webauthn L2 FPWD is listed
here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2019Jun/0248.html

hth, =JeffH

--