Re: WebAuthn demo at TPAC Dev meetup?

Hello,

Thank you all! Could you provide:
     - a title (and subtitle if possible) of the demo
     - the list of presenters (Emil, John, and ?) and their
corresponding affiliations
     - an abstract, aka, a focused description of what you plan to demo
(technologies, expected impact, open questions)
     - Ideally, proposed tweet texts (or a series of tweets, based on
this above mentioned abstract) that we could publish in advance of the
event? In particular, relevant links and imagery would be useful.

Note that we will announce the devmeetup registration opening this
coming Wed.

Best,
- Marie-Claire.

--