Re: Status report re: WebAuth extension interop reporting

Sam,
If a public thread is the best method for you, I am happy to continue our
dialog here.  But please confirm that you have the following individuals
subscribed to this list as they are critical to closing out all the current
open issues:

   - Yuriy Ackermann <yuriy@fidoalliance.org>
   - Rae Hayward <rae@fidoalliance.org>

I also want to be clear about one point I don't see covered in your
summary.  FIDO Alliance requests the extensions be published as normative,
not informative.  I just wanted to be clear about that point.  We stand by
to provide you with whatever documentation you still need to reach that
outcome, recognizing we are all in uncharted waters.  We have obviously
seen hundreds of products tested and publicly listed as having passed those
tests so this is simply a matter of providing the documentation in a format
you need to see it in, and perhaps that requires some leg work on our part
to get permission to share anything currently protected by test-event-NDAs.

Once you have Yuriy and Rae on this mailing list, would you send around a
specific example of the kind of test mapping documentation you are
accustomed to seeing?  That would be helpful.

Best regards,

*Brett McDowell* | Executive Director | FIDO Alliance
<https://fidoalliance.org>
brett@fidoalliance.org | M: +1.413.404.5593 | @FIDOalliance
<https://twitter.com/FIDOalliance>