Re: WebEx issue today

I connected to the call this week as not-a-host - once just by dialing
in and once using the browser plug-in while not authenticated to WebEx -
and I saw no problems.  I got the "host has not joined the meeting"
pop-up, but it still let me connect to audio.  Others were able to
connect as well.  I also confirmed that someone with the host code can
become the host, and John and Tony have that code.

Hopefully what we saw on the 25th was either a transient failure or just
UI confusion.  If you see examples to the contrary, please let me know.

-- Sam