From: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:06 PM
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: lock the webauthn repo?

Given that any further merges-to-master will alter any diff rendered by the diff links sent out in the request to update CR messages -- <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2018Jul/0558.html>
and
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webauthn/2018Jul/0559.html>
-- should we lock the repo during the review period?

though it appears the review lasts until 2018 08 30, so that's kinda a long time.

=JeffH