Re: 11/29/2017 W3C Web Authentication WG Meeting Agenda

> On 11/28/17, 6:33 PM, "Anthony Nadalin" <tonynad@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Here is the agenda for the 11/29/2017 W3C Web Authentication WG
> Meeting, that will take place as a 60 minute teleconference.
> Select scribe please someone be willing to scribe so we can get down
> to the issues

> 1. WD07 Open PR  #688 and #702, also can IPR issue still exists
 >       on #688 as Johan has not joined W3C

suggest we do not hold up WD-07 for PR #688:
<https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/688#issuecomment-347906486>

> 2. Publish schedule for WD07
 >
> 3. Plan to close all editorial issues for CR

I think what you mean here is "plan to close all issues marked for CR
milestone"

~half of the 28 presently marked for CR are labeled as editorial and
~half as technical.

there are presently 45 editorial issues overall - the non-CR balance are
marked for PR milestone.

and there are 7 technical issues marked for PR.

<snip/>