Re: Follow-up on Privacy CA discussions.

Thanks Adam.

I do also agree that developing a improved attestation format for a future
release of CTAP eg 2.1 should also be on the table.  We have a bunch of
formats now as it is.

I think a format that contains a self signed part without the AAGUID, and a
separate cert or JWS signed by the batch cert containing the public key and
AAGUID may have advantages without significant overhead.

I am happy to work on that with you.

Regards
John B.