Re: discussion on payments and authentication?

Many moving parts

Monday and Tuesday:
Web Payments WG Meeting

Wednesday:
Breakouts on Technical Plenary Day
3:30-4:30 PM
3DS 2.0, Web Authentication, and Payment Request

*Note: We are aiming to hold this session from 3:30-4:30 (based on people's
travel and availability)*

Web Authentication in conjunction with tokenization and Payment Request API
raise the possibility of streamlining checkout and increasing security.
What is the relationship to 3DS 2.0 flows? Is it possible to achieve
liability shift with fewer user interactions?

*Note: *the Web Payments Working Group will start a conversation at its meeting
the day before <https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/FTF-Nov2017>We
expect to continue the conversation on Wednesday in order to include more
people.

by Ian Jacobs
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017/SessionIdeas#3DS_2.0.2C_
Web_Authentication.2C_and_Payment_Request

--

John Fontana

Identity and Standards Analyst | Yubico <http://www.yubico.com/>

Phone: +1 303 301 4437