From: Christiaan Brand [mailto:cbrand@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 November, 2017 17:21
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: Proposal: Chrome privacy CA

Hi folks,

Please see attached a proposal from Google regarding the "Privacy CA" model that Chrome will be adopting. The idea is to open this up for discussion (maybe on the call today, but definitely at TPAC next week).

Please note that this document is a WIP, but I wanted to make sure we give everyone an early glimpse into our thinking so we could refine the proposal as we go along while making sure we have the necessary plumbing in WebAuthN to support this model.

I'll also be cross-posting this to the FIDO2 TWG.

Regards,
Christiaan