Re: [webauthn] Strawman of an integration between WebAuthn and Credential Management.

Mike,

I've gone through the straw-man as well, and I really appreciate the
effort you all have gone through here. I'm also quite liking the way
this looks, and the contour of the API.

So far I've only nits. I'll prepare specific comments this week. (I
tried to start but this plane has no WiFi, and thus I'm probably looking
at an out-of-date commit anyway.)

I'd like to encourage everyone to take a look at how this would be used
[1] [2]. I think it's less scary than it may have sounded in the
Face-to-Face. :)

Cheers,

J.C.

[1]  There's no specific example of calling
ScopedCredential::create(...), but
https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/384/files#diff-ec9cfa5f3f35ec1f84feb2e59686c34dR373
defines it.

[2] Making an Assertion: