Re: [webauthn] Clean up attestation, abstract it from UA, fix TPM format, add U2F format

First I think the spec is much better to read after those changes.
We call it attestation statement and the field containing it is also called
attestation statement.
Same with attestation object.
If the number of bytes is so important, we could abbreviate
attestationObject to "attstnObj" - that is even fewer bytes than the
original.

Kind regards,
   Rolf

--

*Rolf* *Lindemann*
Senior Director, Products and Technology

*Nok Nok Labs Inc.*
2100 Geng Road, Suite 105
Palo Alto, CA 94303
T +1 650 433 1300