-- Sam

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 20:21:19 +0200
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org

[Correcting join form and group name; My apologies for the noise]

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,

In accordance with the W3C Patent Policy, W3C has launched a Patent
Advisory Group (PAG) to advise the W3C on patent disclosures relating
to the specification developed by the Web Authentication Working Group:

   Web Authentication API
    https://www.w3.org/TR/webauthn/

For information about these patent disclosures, see:
    https://www.w3.org/2016/10/webauthn-pag/#disclosures

And the PAG charter:
   https://www.w3.org/2016/10/webauthn-pag/charter.html

Advisory Committee Representatives of W3C Member organizations
participating in the Web Authentication Working Group should use the
following form to register participants from their organization:
    https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webauthn-pag/

We anticipate the first meeting of the PAG will take place
on 26 October.

If you have any questions about this PAG, please contact the PAG
Chair, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org> or Team Contact Sam Weiler
<weiler@w3.org>.

For general information about PAGs, see section 7 of the W3C Patent
Policy [1]. For more information about procedures for launching
and operating a PAG, see [2].

Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#sec-Exception
[2] https://www.w3.org/2007/04/patent-exception-management

—
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org