Re: if you read mail via gmail, please check..

AFAICT no one has contacted me about this, so I'm going to assume that
email I send from @paypal.com via w3.org mailing lists is not being
spam-foldered or otherwise blackholed by recipients' mail systems (eg
gmail).  if that turns out not to be the case, please let me know :)

thx

=JeffH

Quoting jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com: