RE: reference for SECURE-CONTEXTS (nee POWERFUL-FEATURES) ?

Oh please. It's actually the Specref Bunny: http://www.specref.org/?q=powerful-features

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Seltzer [mailto:wseltzer@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 11:17 PM
To: jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com; W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: Re: reference for SECURE-CONTEXTS (nee POWERFUL-FEATURES) ?

On 05/10/2016 11:10 AM, jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com wrote:
> the spec formally known as POWERFUL-FEATURES is now SECURE-CONTEXTS..
>
>   https://www.w3.org/TR/secure-contexts/

> ..as far as I can determine.  Is that correct?

Yes, the spec was renamed during development, and the shortname was recently updated to match. Old links to powerful-features will still resolve, but the link and name of the spec now match =>

[SECURE-CONTEXTS]
  https://www.w3.org/TR/secure-contexts/

> Also, I cannot determine how we obtained the [POWERFUL-FEATURES]
> reference because it is not in either biblio.json nor in the bikeshed refs dbase..
>
>   https://drafts.csswg.org/biblio.ref

> ..tho we manage to have the rendered reference in..
>
>   https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/

> [POWERFUL-FEATURES]
> Mike West; Yan Zhu. Privileged Contexts. 24 April 2015. WD. URL:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/powerful-features/

it even updated properly,
    Mike West. Secure Contexts. 26 April 2016. WD. URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/secure-contexts/

Must be magic. Or elves. Thanks elves!

--Wendy

--