Re: Webauthn Tests

On 05/06/2016 11:48 AM, Adam Powers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been working on some tests for webauthn using testharness.js.
> Do we have a W3C repo that I can commit them to?

Would anyone in the Working Group object to just creating a test-suite
repo as part of the Open Web Platform tests[1]? We in general want the
name of the repo to match the name of the API in /TR/, i.e. the URI of
the final publication. I am guessing this would be
http://www.w3.org/TR/WebAuthn/ or http://www.w3.org/TR/WebAuthnAPI?

I don't know who else is creating tests, but I'm happy to have Adam
Powers be editor of the test-suite and add more later. Let's add this to
the agenda for Berlin.

  cheers,
    harry

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests