Re: Proposed F2F agenda

I added the F2F agenda to our repo, particularly to help those planning
to participate remotely.

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/blob/master/meetings/2016-05-13-Berlin-f2f.md

Feel free to edit as needed,
--Wendy

On 05/04/2016 12:36 PM, Richard Barnes wrote:
> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My goal is to get to zero open FPWD issues by the f2f, and if we can get
>> signoff on the attestation change I think we are within shouting distance
>> of that goal.
>>

>> If we can get there I would like to use the freed-up time to go over what
>> people think the big remaining issues are before SPWD (not so much a triage
>> as a call to bring out any architectural or design issues, or things
>> causing serious implementation concerns).
>>

> Sure.  I was envisioning that we could slide things forward or backward as
> time was needed or not.  I think we will still have some procedural issues
> to discuss for FPWD in any case (though I defer to Wendy on specifics).
>
> --Richard

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)