Re: Web Authentication Face to Face meeting in Berlin

If you signed in to your W3C account before filling out the registration, you should be able to follow the link to check or change your reg status. Otherwise, just ask team. (Alexei, you're registered.)

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer, wseltzer@w3.org -- +1.617.863.0613