Repeating details and #webauthn rather than #webauth [was Re: Reminder: WebAuth WG Meeting in one hour on WebEx, IRC details]

Assuming it works for everyone, yes, we'll be repeating this time and
call code weekly.

I'll be in IRC to monitor folks getting in. Apparently we'll keep using
#webauthn rather than #webauth, as we all love and will clearly remember
the extra "n" :)

  cheers,
    harry