Re: what's our process for merging Pull Requests (PRs) ?

On 03/11/2016 04:05 PM, Hodges, Jeff wrote:
> what's our process for merging Pull Requests (PRs) ?
>
> e.g.:  https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/5
>
> another committer probably should examine and say yea or nay ?

Generally an editor can just do edits themselves, although its always
good if another editor checks if the pull request is coming from one of
the editors themselves. If its a pull request from someone other than
the editor, then you want an editor to review the pull request. If its a
substantial issue (i.e. non-editorial), then we want to discuss and
reach consensus from Working Group before an editor moves on the pull
requests.

The weekly calls can review pull requests.

  cheers,
      harry