Re: make default repo branch "gh-pages" or keep as "master"?

On 03/07/2016 11:03 AM, Richard Barnes wrote:
> I understand there are some ways to automate this, e.g., to sync
> gh-pages on merging a pull request.  Jeff: Maybe you could look at [1]
> and advise?
>
> [1] https://github.com/martinthomson/i-d-template

Yes, I believe github.io output can be automated for the Working Draft
(as per W3C routine) without too much trouble,  and I'd support gh-pages
for the *one* document that merges the 3 FIDO 2.0 Member Submissions.
However, I just made github repos for the three documents without
gh-pages to reflect the consensus of the WG to formally adopt the FIDO
2.0 drafts and as a baseline to start the editing process of making our
FPWD as a unified document.

Let's aim to get that FPWD done by our next F2F - likely May in Berlin.
As for telecons, I'll send a separate email at the end of tomorrow as a
few crucial folks still haven't responded to the Doodle poll.

  yours,
    hary