Re: github notifications setup for w3c/webauthn?

Thanks, I agree the labeling notification is mostly noise and redundant
to information discoverable via github. I removed that email trigger.

--Wendy

On 06/02/2016 12:53 PM, J.C. Jones wrote:
> I agree, it's overly noisy. Interested folks can opt-in via the Github
> watch/subscribe interface: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/subscription
>

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com> wrote:
>
>> HI,
>>
>> I am wondering if having "issues.labeled" in our entry in <
>> https://github.com/w3c/github-notify-ml-config/blob/master/mls.json> is
>> worthwhile -- it sends a msg to this list upon every label change to any
>> issue and maybe that's too much noise on the list?
>>
>> =JeffH

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)