Re: Is the getAssertion whitelist necessary?

On 7/25/16, 1:07 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com> wrote:

>For ease of review, Iıve attached HTML renderings of the two experimental
>versions based on the current state of master. Iıd like to go over these
>approaches (and any others
> suggested) on Wednesdayıs call, but feel free to also send email
>comments earlier.

thanks for sending these.  I was hoping to review them prior to tomorrow's
call, but it's getting late here in UTC+2 and I might not be able to.  In
case I'm unable, please note that I do intend to review them (hopefully by
thed call next week, am on the road).

Also, I did a texttual diff of the two files you sent -- it is attached to

   Diff-Vijay-WebAuthn--index-noCred--from--index-objectCred.pdf

HTH,

=JeffH