Re: Please review: PR#144 on adding RP ID to signature format

Vijay,

This looks good to me (and I posted as such on the PR).

Just for everyone's note, with this change we're defining SHA-256 as being
a required algorithm for producing the digest of the RP ID for the lifetime
of the spec. There's not an obvious clean way to provide crypto agility
here without having compat issues. We should all be comfortable then with
SHA2's collision resistance surviving for the life of the standard, or
resign ourselves to compat issues moving credentials from one system to
another.

Cheers,
J.C.