Re: 08/10/2016 W3C Web Authentication WG Agenda

am back from PTO+IETF and have a few comments/builds on Vijay's agenda
suggestions...

On 8/9/16, 9:48 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com> wrote:
>Can we discuss some of the core spec issues and put them to bed before
>going into extensions?

agreed.

>- eTLD + 1

yep

>- Sign off on an approach for handling the Credential object (PR 159 / PR
>158 / other?)

can we please change the above to "set timeline for reviews"?  I am still
reviewing the proposals, and there's been no discussion on-list (also, I
have not had a chance to reivew the recent webauthn concall minutes as
yet).

>- Walk through PR 154 (processing rules exposition) and set timeline for
>reviews
>- Walk through attestation changes (I will send this out shortly) and set
>timeline for reviews

the above sounds reasonable.

also, unfortunately, I have meeting conflicts this morning and will likely
need to drop off the call early.

thanks, HTH,

=JeffH