Re: WAST support on GitHub

Cool. I was wondering, would it be possible to categorise the keywords a
little more? For example, I can imagine 5 groups that I might want to
colour differently:

- types (i*, f*, anyfunc)
- control instructions (block, loop, if, then, else, br*, return, call*)
- plain instructions (all others)
- declarations (module, func, import, local, param, ...)
- wast script (assert*, invoke, get, register, script, input, output, ...)