From: Martin Becze [mailto:mjbecze@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:46 PM
To: JF Bastien
Cc: public-webassembly@w3.org
Subject: Re: Proposal for upgrading the Ethereum VM with wasm

Sure I'll do that! I just wasn't forsure if it would be want there, since this has more to do with Ethereum than wasm.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:43 PM, JF Bastien <jfb@google.com<mailto:jfb@google.com>> wrote:
Hi Martin,

Could you please move the discussion to WebAssembly's design repo<https://github.com/WebAssembly/design/>? We usually file issues for these discussions, it ends up being easier to follow along, search, and find later.

Thanks,

JF