Re: Representation of a secondary resource?

Hello Jacek,

I think that these are questions of degree... wrt to what is the general
rule and what is the exception. I have come to the conclusion that
Webarch says just about as much as it can on the topic, and I couldn't
really call the generality one way or the other. I was hoping that you
might see it that way too and that I could peruade you to say that you
could live with the text as it is in our current editors draft of
Webarch at www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/webarch-20041026/.

Can you indicate whether or not you can live with what is there? Thanks.

Cheers

Stuart