RE: Definition of agent in the Web Architecture

Thank you for your comment on the WebArch document [1].

The TAG reviewed your comment at its meeting today and declined to make
the change that you suggested.

The WebArch document introduces its use of the terms "Web agent", "user
agent" and "agent" in the Introduction.  We believe that the use of
these terms is clear in the document and does not require the additional
description of "autonomy and intelligence" as you have suggested.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with this response to your
comment.

/paulc

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/2004JulSep/0