DIWG Review of Last Call WD Architecture of the World Wide Web

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys.lewis@volantis.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:13:18 +0100
To: <public-webarch-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "W3C DIWG (E-mail)" <w3c-di-wg@w3.org>

The Device Independence Working Group has reviewed the last call working draft of the Architecture of the World Wide Web at
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040816/).

We do not believe that there are any issues with this document from the standpoint of device independence.

We would like to congratulate the authors on producing such a clear and well written document.
We have found it extremely useful within our working group. We commend it to others.

Best wishes

Rhys Lewis, chair DIWG