Re: Comments on Web Arch WD - 2004-07-05

From: Luciano Polo <lupolo@newdevices.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:56:33 -0400
To: <public-webarch-comments@w3.org>

This comment is based on the general comment written in the following
e-mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/2004JulSep/0048.html

Comment:

I wrote the following document
http://www.newdevices.com/publicaciones/www/index.html
as a support material for my lectures. In such document, I try to explain
the Architecture of the World Wide Web technology using design space trees.
I feel comfortable with the results but a lot of work has to be done.

I believed that the use of design space trees is a great way to structure in
an educative way the information presented in document:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040705/

Kindest Regards,

Luciano Polo
lupolo@newdevices.com