Re: Comments on Web Arch WD - 2004-07-05

From: Luciano Polo <lupolo@newdevices.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:56:33 -0400
To: <public-webarch-comments@w3.org>

This comment is based on the general comment written in the following

I wrote the following document
as a support material for my lectures. In such document, I try to explain
the Architecture of the World Wide Web technology using design space trees.
I feel comfortable with the results but a lot of work has to be done.

I believed that the use of design space trees is a great way to structure in
an educative way the information presented in document:

Kindest Regards,

Luciano Polo