Re: comments on Web Architecture First Edition

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:20:49 -0600
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: public-webarch-comments@w3.org

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 16:38, Pat Hayes wrote:
> The following are some personal comments on
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-webarch-20031209/
[...]
> Sorry this is so long, and so late.

Well, thanks for the careful reading and the considerable
input. We've started to read it. I know one tag member
printed it out, all 13 pages.

Please stand by for a reply in substance... perhaps
several replies, addressing different parts. I hope it
won't take more than a few weeks. But there's a rather
large queue of comments on this document, and while none of the
others is as long as yours, many of them are quite
involved. So I can't be certain how long it will take
to get to your comments.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?