Quick Last Call comment

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:57:46 -0800
To: public-webarch-comments@w3.org

Section 1.2.1 - The second bullet doesn't make much sense; it seems to
argue that META tags are capable of specifying new HTTP headers on the
fly. While I suppose someone could make up a new header and stick it in
a META tag, this really isn't the point. It also surmises that this
somehow leads to the feature not being widely deployed; I believe that
the reason is much more down-to-earth; performance.

Also, the TAG might be interested to know that an IANA registry of HTTP
headers should be established soon; depending on the schedule of the
AWWW, it may be possible to directly reference it in this section.