Re: Comments on Architecture of the World Wide Web, First Edition

Oops!  The reply below was intended for Patrick Stickler individually (and
copying the public archive) -- not the public-webarch-comments@w3.org
list.  Please do not consider it an official comment on the WebArch document.

Thanks
David Booth

--
David Booth