Re: Simplify the text and separate the W3C politics

From: Tom Worthington <tomw99@fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:23:41 +1100
To: "Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-webarch-comments@w3.org>

At 2/13/2004 11:10 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
>Thank you for your comment:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/2003Dec/0020.html
>on the TAG's "The Architecture of the World Wide Web" Working Draft 9
>December 2003. ...
>
>In summary the TAG continues to feel that it has found the correct balance ...
>
>Please let us know if you are satisfied by this response ...

Thanks, I am satisfied that you have given my comment serious
consideration. But as is I don't see the document as being workable, so I
will not be recommending use of the Architecture to my students, colleagues
or clients.

Tom Worthington FACS tom.worthington@tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd ABN: 17 088 714 309
http://www.tomw.net.au PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617
Visiting Fellow, Computer Science, Australian National University
Publications Director, Australian Computer Society