Re: 10 May 2004 Editor's Draft of Architecture Document - reviewer responses requested

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 09:42, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> I would feel much happier with this draft if some of the fundamental
> issues that Pat Hayes has pointed out had been addressed.  Without
> resolution of these issues I don't see any point in the document.

Hi Peter,

I, too, would be happy if the document addressed everyone's issues!
I cannot imagine getting there other than by increments. This draft
takes into account what the TAG has discussed thus far, and then
some. I look forward to ongoing improvement.

 _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447