Re: Errata / small fix at the CORS document

Yes, we agreed to Supersede CORS as part of the overall agreement
between W3C and WHATWG, so we don't need any additional process. PLH is
planning to make the update to point from CORS to Fetch.

--Wendy

On 6/3/19 05:37, Mike West wrote:
> My recollection is that we decided to obsolete the CORS specification (see
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2017Jul/0008.html and
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2017Aug/0010.html),
> and then weren't able to get the transition approved. Perhaps we can try
> again?
>
> -mike
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 9:18 AM Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 10:59 PM Mike West <mike@mikewest.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Wendy, can we try again to obsolete the W3C CORS spec in favor of that
>>> document?
>>

>> It's marked "Succeeded by" on our Working Group page (
>> https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/#normativeComplete) but not anywhere
>> else along the normal ways to find that document.

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)