Re: A modest content security proposal - use of "unsafe"

I'm thinking mostly of the conversation around `unsafe-eval`, which some
developers took as a much more damning critique of their chosen programming
methods than I think we'd intended. I don't think that label, in
particular, was helpful.

I don't think I'd object to `unsafe-whatever` labels in whatever we do
next, but I would like to make sure that we generally think it's going to
be helpful to developer education on balance.

-mike