Re: wasm-unsafe-eval script-src directive

Hi Dan,

Just so there's no confusion, I haven't worked on this proposal, it's just
something I'm interested in helping push forward. While URI origin would be
great, it seems to involve quite a bit more work on all browsers than
adding the 'wasm-unsafe-eval' directive, which would be a huge step forward
in terms of reducing potential exploits.

-Charles V